I love hearing positive little tidbits from
all over. So when I asked my fellow blogger friend,
Grace to give me a list of her happy things, it showed that
I'm not always alone on a tough day!
1. Talking about weddings with my mom. We'll go to Starbucks
and stock up on magazines and gush out everything.
2. Chocolate. In any form.
3. Chantilly perfume. I never met my grandmother but it's what she wore.
So whenever I wear it or see it, I feel closer to her.
4. My dad singing, "I love a parade," gets me every time.
5. Minnie, our beautiful Bernese Mountain Dog pup. When I come home
from school, she gets quite excited and tries to sneak up on the couch to snuggle.
6. Finding a really worthy pair of jeans. Let's face it, no matter
who you are or what you look like, you have a favorite
pair that always make you feel better.
7. The idea of scary movie nights. But once the movies
start, not much smiling happens.
8. Gloomy, chilly, rainy days because they're the best. I can
use my umbrella and rainboots.
9. Walking down Mainstreet USA at the Magic Kingdom in Disney World.
There's nothing like it. Seeing children smiling, running to the
castle pulling their parents along with them. (P.S. if you go
to disney.com and go to the "share a memory" section, type in
surprises, select video and watch. It WILL make you smile and if
you're like me - get a little misty-eyed.)
10. Telling my boyfriend, Justin, that's he's cute and watching him
blush. Even after 5 years together, it still works.