Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year.

There's a reason it's the most wonderful time of the year.
Not only is it the most family oriented holiday, it all comes down to
the nip in the air, the little twinkles of light you catch out the corner of your
eye, and being transported into a time and aesthetic that you can't be apart of any
other time of year.

I realized a few years ago that I most likely was a
Christmas elf in a past life.
There's no other way to explain me.



Best Coast and Wavves - Got Something for You


Now, last weekend the family loaded up and went to
You drive your car through all the lights and get out
to meet Santa in the end....




On the two pictures above, my camera was on the fritz for some reason.
But I still love how they turned out!







But why would I show you it all at once?
Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awe! Why, thank you! :)