Thursday, December 1, 2011

This Little Light in Me: Whitney.

Do I have a treat for you!
Back in the day I would just drool over blogs
before I commited to having one of my own.
And one of those blogs I just fell in love with is called:



 

It's run by this beautiful little lady, Whitney.
Full of diy's, recipes, and well it's too much!

So obviously I was elated to know her Little Lights!
So please please, read on....


1. Real Christmas trees. We just put ours up this year and I can't
help but get close and smell it at least a couple times a day. Delicious.

2. Overcast, blustery days. My husband grew up in Germany and
says I'd love the weather there because it's like that a lot. I just
love how cozy it makes me feel.

3. The smell of onions sauteed in butter.

4. Our wedding photos. I love re-living the most beautiful,
sacred day I've ever experienced through pictures.

5. New York City. It's where I spent my 16th birthday,
where I fell for my husband (before we were dating), and where
we got engaged. It's so, so special to me.

6. The Psalms. Reading God's Word is the only
thing that ever brings real peace to my heart.

7. DIY anything. I'm a sucker for handmade things and
sometimes wish I could be a DIY-er full-time.

8. A fresh manicure. I paint my nails by myself sometimes,
 but it's nothing like going to get it done. So luxurious and relaxing.

9. Les Miserables. My sister and I can quote every line of
 the entire musical. It's ingrained in me and is such a beautiful picture of grace.

10. That sweet husband of mine. Can't leave him out.
He's the brightest, most incredible person I know. :)


What a little sweet heart!
Again, her page is Elm Street Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awe! Why, thank you! :)