Monday, April 16, 2012

Fuel for the Week.

I'll admit, since Thursday was my birthday, I
skipped class on Thursday (and requested off work for the week).
So this Monday I'm a little bitter!
Can we make this day a little better?


The Head and the Heart - Lost in my Mind





Handbags happen to be one of my weeknesses.
And FYI there is a handbags.com
So.....problem solved! Like this satchel,
that also comes in a variety of colors.


Large bags like the one first listed are nice, but
 I do find myself moving towards smaller options
these days. And this colorful wristlet from 
Ann Taylor seems perfect!


Los Poblanos is an organic farm/inn a few miles
from Albuquerque that has a multitude of goodies
such as soaps, lotions, and solves. Plus, the adorable packaging
was the first thing I bought.



The prints from Black Baroque fits my style perfectly.
All whimsy, color, and antique mixed into one fine print.


Have a lovely day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Awe! Why, thank you! :)