Monday, May 28, 2012

Fuel for the Week.

Happy Memorial Day everyone!
And I must say, Fuel for the Week is
baaaack! And I feel great about it.
Lots of summer items on the brain right now.
Anywho, I'm not going to waste much time,
as there is bbq to be eaten.


The Lonely Wild has hit it off really quickly among
me and my friends. Great band!
And here is the link to download their EP!
If you're truly interested, you can shoot me a comment, and
I'll send a password for the download :)


Speaking of rad downloads, Urban Outfitters has issued out
the LSTN #16 playlist. 25 FREE tracks. Yup.





There's something about Sonya Kozlova's photos.
They're so simple, realistic, but hauntingly beautiful.
I highly suggest going to her site and
browsing through the easliy laid out albums of her work.


Head on over to Piperlime and check out the featured picks
of celebrities like Rachel Bilson, Rachel Zoe, Olivia Palermo, and Byrdie
Bell.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Awe! Why, thank you! :)