Monday, June 11, 2012

Fuel for the Week.

What a wonderful weekend!
I'm so glad Summer is here and I'm
counting down the days until I go on my
2012 vaca!
I probably should go ahead and
develop some gills for all the water
I'm going to be in!

Oh, and I got news in the mail yesterday
that I made the Deans List at WKU!

And have I mentioned how excited I am to 
meet my nephew? He is due in September
and I am already completely in love and wrapped
around those little fingers :)

Now lets get on with our Monday!


Sabo Skirt is one helluva shop. But their blog is equally
impressive (and helpful)! I'm captivated by their 
latest video with Hair Meet Wardrobe is quite charming. 
If anything, just listen to their accents <3 




 Ohhhh man. Oh man. Hold me back! The shoes that Repetto offers
are incredible. There is a style for every girl. And it's all in french.
Can I have the honor of resting my little footsies in one of their designs?


I've always had the urge to start a Chanel bag fund (donations 
are taken, ha!) But I now feel that I also should start a Rebecca Minkoff
fund. Her bags are AMAZING. I just cant choose!



The Ardorous is a wonderful site full of featured artists and their
pages. Great minds all in one place for the reader. Great Idea.
I searched by artist, whom Julia Baylis is the photographer
of the above photos.


I think that is all for this week, folks!
I've got a pool calling my name :)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Awe! Why, thank you! :)