Friday, July 20, 2012

A Classic Summers Night.

Hello strangers. 
I bet you're wondering where I have been?
I went on vacation, and well, when 
you're about to leave work for over two weeks,
they try to get as much out of you before you leave and
stick it to you again when you come back.
Truth.

So cheer up cheerios, 
because I'm here now, with some pent up
blogging ideas. 

First, recently I had one of those baking pangs,
and when it hits, it hits, you know?
I wanted to do something with fruit and pie.
Apple pie? No, can't do better than McDonalds.
Rhubarb? Nope, never tried it.
Don't like cherries either.
So blackberries it was!

We recently got a bundle of them from
one of our organic markets (20 min. away).
Which looked like this:
MONSTERS, RIGHT?!
Those didn't have the chance to even see a pie crust.

Anywho, so I go to the store and they're out of blackberries.
Next store, out.
Typical.
So I had to bite back so me curse 
words and buy the frozen ones.

And my finished product?
Munch on that, baby birds. 
Here is the recipe!


And I wasn't done there.
I also decided to make 

Oh, and those definitely didn't disappoint, either. 
Sorry guys. 
I hate to cut it short but
it seems I am suddenly very hungry.....






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awe! Why, thank you! :)