Monday, August 6, 2012

Fuel for the Week.

Happy Monday, childrens!

I (unlike most of you) am
quite happy it is Monday.
Here in Tennessee this past weekend,
it was tax free weekend. So yes. Chaos.
And today was my day off to recover!

And this is what has sparked my interest today:

JD McPherson is without a doubt #1 in my
music book right now. Each song has its own character but 
all definitely sticks to you for a while.




Mociun is a brilliant site that comes from a brilliant mind!
Her prints/jewelry line does not let you down. 
Seriously, there is a ton of options. Decisions.







Lollapalooza has set up a collection on Flickr of the
fest that went down this past weekend. Even though I wasn't
there, these photos get me just a little bit closer.


Have a good week, youz guyz. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awe! Why, thank you! :)